On the West Provence Coast, in La Ciotat, the town reknown for Les FrÃ¨res LumiÃ¨re who create the first movie in 1896 a train coming into La Ciotat train station), this large bastide from the beginining of the 20th century develops 340 mÂ² on 2 levels, is very well located above the port, with a view on port and large bay. It is surrounded by a land of 2000 mÂ², planted with old pine-trees. It is located in a residential area. On the ground floor, you find an independant large kitchen, a small sitting-room/bar, a lunch room and sitting room. On the first floor, 5 bedrooms are articulated around the staircase : a parental suite with a bathroom, another suite with a shower and 3 other bedrooms. Without nuisances, this house has been entirely renovated in 2001. It has a charm of the old time while there is a lovely swimming-pool as charm of the present time ! Possibility of guest room independant in the large attic. With its 8 car parks, it is a very convenient location.